Thursday, May 5, 2011

Two Weeks Old!

Riley is two weeks old today!  She is just the sweetest.  She doesn't do too much but sleep, pee, poo, eat and cry but for some reason she just fascinates us.  We love to just stare at her.  Motherhood has been great so far but I think that I have had it easy since my mom is still here helping me out so I haven't had to experience the days without help yet.  One thing that surprised me about Riley is how gassy she is.  I mean...she loves to burp and fart up a storm!  Really loud ones too.  But she has been a blessing and we love every smelly stink bomb she makes!  Here are the latest pics of baby Riley.
Mat brought this onesie home from Austin when he visited last October.  Unfortunately Riley had an enormous "incident" in it and we had to toss it. 

We caught her in the middle of a big yawn. 

One of our many naps together.  Matt took this without me knowing.

No comments:

Post a Comment