Monday, May 16, 2011

Growing Baby

Riley is almost one month old!  Time has FLOWN by.  She has been such an easy baby to care for so far.  I say that now, but this is the first day alone with her.  My mom has been staying with me since Friday so I have had much appreciated help so far.  Now I'm solo.  Matt will travel this week and be gone for two nights in a row too.  So this should be interesting.  But she has been sleeping really well at night.  Last night she slept from 12am to 6am.  Then I fed her and she took a nap from 7am to 9am. So I can't complain.  Life is wonderful. Here are some of the latest pics of our growing baby. 
Grandma Sykes happy to hold a sleepy baby



Riley spit up on me.  I tried to use the red eye function but it just made black dots so disregard her eyes in this pic.

Doting Grandparents

Our first walk outside int he Bjorn.

No comments:

Post a Comment