Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Sleeping Beauty

Baby Riley loves to sleep.  I know I shouldn't write this but she sleeps through the night every night!  She has been a great sleeper since the get go.  She usually goes down around 11pm and doesn't wake up until 6:30am or so.  All new mothers are going to scream when they read this and I'm sure I'm jinxing myself here but I just had to share since its so unreal she sleeps so much already! Last night she went down at 11:45pm and I had to wake her up at 7:30am.  So here is a video of me waking her up out of her swaddle. 
Riley is almost 6 weeks old!  I took a picture of her at the one month which I will do each month to show her growth.  She had a great pediatrician appointment last week.  She is 23 inches long which was the 99th percentile for her age!  She weighed in at 10lbs 13ozs which is in the 85th percentile.  She is growing like a weed!  I am having so much fun staying home with her.  She is so wonderful and such a blessing!

This was taken on a walk around the block.  She always falls asleep on walks!

Taken on Memorial Day in her cute dress with matching socks.

No comments:

Post a Comment