Monday, July 18, 2011

Party Time

Around every July 4th weekend time frame Matt and I host a BBQ.  We always have a great turn out and we love to try new recipes.  Last year I made everything with beer...even dessert (stout cupcakes and peanut butter porter pie were both amazing!).  But this year, we decided to keep it simple.  Burgers and BBQ pork were on the menu and were delish!  It was a calmer crowd this go around but we had a great time showing off Riley.  Riley loved Uncle Stu.  She fell asleep in a pool of her own drool on his shoulder.  It was adorable.  Hershey is still a bit shy but Star tried so hard to have her warm up to him but to no avail. :(  This was our 5th year of having this party.  I am hoping some of our friends will trek out to San Diego next year so the tradition can continue..yes?




And every year Matt gets upset that I don't take enough pictures..so to keep with that tradition...these are the only pics I have. :(  Sorry...there were alot more people there that I did not get with the camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment