Sunday, April 17, 2011

Still Pregnant Part Deux

Yes, still pregnant.  My due date was yesterday.  I had a sonogram last Monday which revealed our "little" girl is not so little after all.  She was estimated at 9lbs 3oz and she is in no hurry to come out.  I was not dilated more than a centimeter so I had to schedule a c-section for this Thursday, April 21st.  If she doesn't come before then, looks like they will take her out by force.  She is already taking after me with my stubborn streak.  So instead of being in labor and/or headed to the hospital on Saturday, we went out for brunch with our family, Matt's parents and soon-to-be first grandparents for my mother-in-law's birthday.  So we will wait and wait some more...until Thursday. 

Matt and Katie at Brunch in Bethesda

No comments:

Post a Comment